Are you a experienced Occupational Therapist with experience working in A&E?
We are currently seeking a HCPC registered band 6 OT to join a well-established NHS trust based in Lancashire. This position is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time flexible hours for an initial 3 month period.
The successful OT will be working as part of an acute team based within the A&E Department, providing specialist assessments and front-line support. They will also be required to provide rapid response services and admission avoidance.
Duties within this role will include:
- Working within a multidisciplinary team
- Work to prevent unplanned admissions
- Discharge planning and treatment plans
- Providing effective intervention
- Physical rehabilitation
- Work well within a face paced environment
To be considered for this role you must:
- Be HCPC registered
- Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
- Have previous experience within A&E and working in an acute setting
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- First class service from a team of experienced consultants
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Regional Compliance Team of trained phlebotomist’s
- iPoint – Electronic timesheet processing app
- Daily payroll
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- SRE team of trained phlebotomists
- Different payment options – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
*terms and conditions apply
For further information regarding this role, please call our team today.
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.