Pulse has a unique offer for an experienced Band 6 or 7 Physiotherapist for a role based in Peterborough. This is an exciting full time role to start as soon as possible. It is crucial that the candidates applying for this role are have experience in a Musculoskeletal role and also have an in depth knowledge of this particular area. In addition is would be very desirable if candidates have experience working in a physiotherapist role which dealt with patients post surgery, where they need assistance in getting back their mobility.
An overview of the roles requirements;
- Have experience in a similar role and in the specific areas
- Have excellent communication skills and effectively work as part of the team
- Be able to create appropriate care plans for patients
- Be able to monitor and assess patients
- Be able to write and maintain confidential client case notes and reports, as well as information for clients, carers and other professionals.
In return Pulse can offer you;
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Access to exclusive vacancies.
- Support and specialist advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly consultant.
- Extensive support from the wider recruitment team.
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area.
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, both part and full time.
Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
* terms and conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.