Pulse is recruiting for a band 6 or 7 occupational therapist that has previous child ASD. This role is based at a NHS trust in the area of Pembrokeshire and available to start as soon as possible. Working hours are full time, 09:00 – 17:00 Monday to Friday. This is a 6 month locum post.
The successful candidate will need to be able to manage their own caseload and have excellent communication skills. The ideal candidate will have formal ASD assessment training such as DISCO, ADOS, 3di and Adi-r.
The candidate’s duties will include;
- Working with people of all ages to help them overcome the effects of disability caused by physical or psychological illness, ageing or accident
- Working with a client to help them achieve a fulfilled and satisfied state in life
- Supporting carers and families
- Assessing and providing equipment to aid rehabilitation and improve quality of life, ensuring that appropriate instruction and safety awareness is given
- Being professionally and legally responsible for all aspects of own work, including management of patients and other professional activities
- Undertake therapy assessments and continually develop a high service for patients
In return Pulse can offer you;
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and Umbrella
- HireVue online interviews
- Up to £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Access to exclusive job opportunities
- Support and advice from our friendly and dedicated team of consultants
- SRE team of trained phlebotomists
*Terms and Conditions apply
To find out more about this role contact our team today, or apply using the below form.
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.