We are now seeking a band 5/6 Occupational Therapist who has previous experience working within Orthopaedics and trauma to work with a well-established NHS trust in Birmingham. This position is available to start as soon as possible, offering full time hours for an ongoing period.
The pay rates shown are for Umbrella payment method, The PAYE equivalent will be £11 - £21 per hour.
Duties within this role will include, but are not limited to:
- Implementing safe and timely discharge from hospital for patients
- Carrying out independent assessment
- Educate patients and their relatives/carers of post-operative regimes
- Help to prevent post-operative complications
- Assessment of patient progress
- Being professionally and legally responsible for own work
Skills and experience needed:
- HCPC registration
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Relevant degree/qualification – in occupational therapy
- HireVue online interviews
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
- Support and advice from our dedicated and experienced team of consultants
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.