Are you a Qualified Speech and Language Therapist with a passion for Mental Health and Learning Disabilities?
Pulse is now seeking a band 5 Speech Language Therapist for an exciting new role based in within our clients service located in Manchester. The role is available for the appointed speech therapist to start as soon as possible, working around 3 days each week on a 12-month contract.
The ideal speech therapist will have previous experience working with adults with learning disabilities and complex mental health needs.
Duties within this role will include:
• Monitor progress against outcome focused care plans and discharge when appropriate
• Providing specialist communication assessments to support legal process and inform judiciary
• Maintaining records and case notes
• Run controlled therapy sessions
• Assessment of individuals to determine specific areas of need and strategies to support development
To be considered for this role applying speech therapists must have:
• 3 years minimum of post graduate experience
• Must hold the relevant degree/qualifications within Speech Therapy
• HCPC registration
• Competitive salary
• An individual induction on your role and expectations
• A corporate induction on company policies and basic duties
• Competitive annual leave
• Continued Professional Development (CPD)
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.