Pulse is currently recruiting for a qualified band 5 paediatrics speech and language therapist to work within a well-established private practiced based in Somerset. The practice is located closely to a main line train station making it easily accessible.
In this post you will be working with young people to assess their communication needs. This placement is available to start at the beginning of September for an initial 3 months, working full time hours of 8:00 – 16:00.
To be considered for this role you must:
• Have previous experience working within paediatrics
• Be HCPC registered
• Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
Some main duties will include:
• Assessment of individuals to determine specific areas of need
• Managing a caseload of clients with varying diagnosis and complex needs
• Report writing
• Work within a multidisciplinary team – liaising with other healthcare professionals
• Evaluation of client care programmes
• Work with all staff to support the implementation of the therapeutic approach through training delivery and development of the environment
What can Pulse offer you?
• Variety of work opportunities in the NHS and private sector
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists
• Free training
• £300 Recommend a Friend scheme*
• HireVue online interview
• Advice and support from a friendly and dedicated team of consultants
• Daily payroll
*Terms and Conditions apply
To apply for this role, please use the below application form.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.