Pulse is currently seeking a Band 5 Speech and Language Therapist with experience working with Learning Disabilities to join an established Private care group based in London. This is a permanent position, working full time hours.
It is essential that the SLT is HCPC registered and has previous experience within a similar environment to be considered for the role.
The post holder will mainly be responsible for providing effective Speech and Language Therapy services to adults within community rehabilitation units, including those with various learning disabilities, communication and swallowing difficulties.
Other duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Independently managing and prioritising a caseload, ensuring that each client understands and works towards realistic goals set
- Providing comprehensive treatment plans, including planning, implementation and evaluation of appropriate therapy interventions.
- Offering clients resources, advice and support to clients to ensure safe and effective rehabilitation and working alongside other healthcare professionals to achieve this.
- Maintaining up to date clinical records and reports of clients assist with transfers and discharges.
For the successful applicant, our client is offering:
- Continued Professional Development and career progression opportunities
- In depth training and induction programmes with regular feedback
- A competitive salary, with 28 days holiday pro rata
- Work related expenses, including a paid DBS Check
- Ongoing recognition, from quarterly nominations to longevity awards.
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.