An exciting new opportunity has become available for a Band 5 Speech and Language Therapist, who is Dysphagia trained, to join a well-established NHS trust based in Cambridgeshire. This position is available to start as soon as possible, offering both full-time and part-time hours, for an ongoing period.
It is essential that the candidate is HCPC registered and has a full driver’s license with access to their own car to be considered for this role.
Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Managing a caseload of adults with acquired communication and swallowing difficulties, providing tailored assessments and treatments
- Participate in the planning, development and evaluation of realistic patient care programmes
- Giving advice and support to patients and family members
- Work as part of a multidisciplinary team, whilst independently maintain upkeep of records and reports for audit
In return Pulse can offer you:
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- Regional Compliance Team of trained phlebotomists
- Work in a range of geographical locations, we have jobs in the UK and internationally
- First class service from dedicated and experienced consultants
- Access to high-quality voluntary training.
- Daily payroll
- HireVue online interviews
- Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.