We are extremely excited to be working with our client in the search for a Band 5 Rehab Occupational Therapist. This position is based in Greater Manchester and is to start as soon as possible initially for a month with the possibility of extension. They will have an in depth knowledge and understanding of working with individuals who have conditions which are mentally, physically, developmentally, socially or emotionally disabling. The successful candidate must be coherent in carrying out everyday activities with patients that have been affected by illness, injury or surgery.
In any of our vacancies you will be expected to;
- Work with the elderly to help them overcome the effects of disability caused by physical or psychological illness, ageing or accident
- Work with a client to help them achieve a fulfilled and satisfied state in life
- To be professionally and legally responsible for all aspects of own work, including management of patients and other professional activities.
- To undertake therapy assessments and continually develop a high service for patients
- To support the organisation, delivery and monitoring of the service
- Assess and provide equipment to aid rehabilitation and improve quality of life, ensuring that appropriate instruction and safety awareness is given.
- Maintain accurate and comprehensive patient records in line with Trust and professional standards
In return Pulse can offer you;
- Fantastic rates of pay
- Access to exclusive job opportunities
- Supportive and informative induction with on-going support and training opportunities, so that you can continue to develop your skills and expertise.
- Privilege, employee benefits package*
- Up to £200 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and Conditions apply
So if you are interested in finding out more about working with Pulse Staffing please apply and one of our team will be in touch shortly.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.