Pulse is recruiting for an occupational therapist to join an inpatient rehabilitation team, based in a well-established NHS trust in Lancashire.
The role is available to start as soon as possible, working 27.5 hours for a three month period.
The main duties include:
· To carry out appropriate assessment and treatment of allocated patients.
· To plan, conduct and participate in various treatment sessions in response to assessment and need.
· To provide clinical and other support to the HDU team.
· To attend appropriate clinical meetings.
· To work in close liaison with other disciplines involved in the care and treatment of patients allocated to you.
· To work as an integrated team member on the HDU.
· To participate in supervision and training.
· To provide in-service training.
Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and Umbrella
HireVue online interviews
Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
Up to £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training, where we can come to you
Access to exclusive job opportunities
Support and advice from our friendly and dedicated team of consultants
SRE team of trained phlebotomists
*Terms and Conditions apply
To find out more about this role contact our team today, or apply using the below form.
Recommend a friend to Pulse and earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.