Pulse is now recruiting for an Occupational Therapist to join a busy rapid response team at a NHS trust, located in Surrey. You will be responsible for helping the client maximise function through home visits, and make referrals to hospital when needed.
The role is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours of Monday to Friday. You will be working within an acute hospital setting within an MDT team who strive to provide a high-quality service to all users.
Candidates applying must have community experience, preferable in similar NHS settings, and be able to cope with fast-paced environment. Car driver/owner is also essential.
Pay rates shown for this role are for umbrella payment method, PAYE equivalent will be £18 - £23 per hour.
Duties within this role will include:
• Providing home care packages
• Carrying out risk assessments
• Making hospital referrals/discharge planning
• Devising rehabilitation programmes in order to develop skills
• Dealing with equipment to assist with daily living
• Managing own caseload
Skills and experience needed:
• Full licence and access to own vehicle
• Wide knowledge of long term condition management
• HCPC registration
• Relevant degree/qualification
Join Pulse to benefit from:
• HireVue online interviews
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training, where we can come to you
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
*Terms and conditions apply
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below.
Not for you but know the perfect candidate?
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.