Pulse is recruiting for a Band 5 Physiotherapist to join a busy community team at a NHS trust, located in the Warrington area. The role is cross site between 3 locations so candidates applying must hold a full licence and have access to own vehicle during work hours.
The successful candidate will have experience working with patients requiring Pulmonary Rehabilitation. The post is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours and is due to run for an initial 2 months in the first instance.
Duties for this role will include patient assessments, treatment planning and leading pulmonary rehabilitation groups.
Pay rates shown for this role are for umbrella payment method, PAYE equivalent will be £11-16 per hour.
To be considered for this role you must:
- Have previous experience working within an NHS setting
- Be HCPC registered
- Hold the relevant degree/qualifications in physiotherapy
If this role is suited to you, please apply today using the form below!
In return, Pulse can offer you:
- Variety of work opportunities in the NHS and private sector (which is not affect by IR35)
- Regional compliance team of train phlebotomists
- HireVue online interviews
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- First class service from an experienced team of consultants
- £300 Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
- Daily payroll
*terms and conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.