Pulse is now seeking to recruit an experienced Band 5 Triage Physiotherapist to join our client’s private practice based in Bristol, offering full time hours per week for an ongoing period. The practice is located only a short distance from the nearest train station as well as other regular running public transport.
Candidates applying must have a broad range of recent working experience, including managing medical, surgical, neurological and mental health conditions.
The pay rates shown are for Umbrella payment method. The PAYE equivalent will be £17 - £24 per hour.Skills and experience needed
• Member of the HCPC
• Degree in Physiotherapy
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Good organisational and time management skills
• Clinical reasoning skills and knowledge of clinical conditions and discharge planning Next steps?
If this role sounds suited to you and you have the necessary skills and experience, please apply using the form below. Why join Pulse?
• HireVue online interviews
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• First class support and advice from your allocated consultant
• Free training - we also offer 1:1 mandatory training
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• Different payment methods - PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
*Terms and conditions apply Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.