We are currently recruiting a Band 5 Physiotherapist Specialising in Community Rehabilitation Care of patients to be located in the Somerset region.
The suitable candidate will be working in an Community Rehabilitation Team that offer services dedicated to treating patients requirements
The placement is a full time contract for approximately two months, working full-time hours from Monday through to Friday and is available for immediate start.
A car driver is required for this position due to the nature of the Community role.
In order to be considered for this position you must have the following;
• A relevant degree qualification
• HCPC registration
Your main responsibilities will be as follows;
• This includes diagnosis, assessment and initial management of a variety of primarily acute conditions
• advising carers on implementing treatment programmes and training other professionals in therapy delivery;
• monitoring and evaluating clients' progress;
• work with some patients and their families/carers over a period of weeks or months to identify and treat their physical problem;
• writing and maintaining confidential client case notes and reports, as well as information for clients, carers and other professionals;
In return Pulse can offer you:
• Fantastic rates of pay
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Support and specialist advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly consultant
• Extensive support from the wider recruitment team
• Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, both part time or full time
• Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
To apply for this role, please complete the application form below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.