Pulse is seeking to recruit a Band 5 Physiotherapist to join our client’s busy rapid response team within a fantastic NHS Trust based in Hampshire. This vacancy is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours for an ongoing period.
The successful physiotherapist appointed will help with admission prevention and assist in facilitating a discharge, whilst working alongside the multidisciplinary team within the acute medical unit. Furthermore, they will also be providing rapid home-based assessments referred to the service.
To be considered for this role you must:
- Have previous experience in a similar role
- Have HCPC registration
- Good communication skills
- Manual handling experience
- Hold the relevant degree/qualification in physiotherapy
If you feel you are suited to this role, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- iPoint – Electronic Timesheet smartphone app
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.