Pulse is currently recruiting for a band 5 physiotherapist to work within a NHS trust based in Norfolk. The role will involve working as part of the neruo team, so previous experience within this area is essential.
This placement will start as soon as possible and will last for an initial 3 month period, working full time hours of 08:00 – 16:00, Monday to Friday. The trust is located around a 10 minute walk from the nearest mainline train station.
Duties within this role will include:
- Providing rehabilitation treatment
- Managing own caseload
- Work in a busy community rehabilitation ward
- Monitoring patient progress
- Work effectively and efficiently as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Working on a rehabilitation ward
To be considered for this role you must:
- Be HCPC registered
- Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
- Experience of working effectively with non-registered therapy staff
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have experience of complex discharge planning within the NHS
Pulse can offer you in return:
- Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
- HireVue online interviews
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- SRE team of trained phlebotomists
- First class service from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
*Terms and conditions apply
Please contact our team for more information.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.