We are currently recruiting a Band 5 Physiotherapist based in Essex.
The ideal candidate will be working as a community Rehab Physio in a leading NHS Trust.
The position is on a full time basis working Monday to Friday 08.30-16.30 and available for immediate start. Transport is essential for this role as the successful candidate will be required to travel within the community.
In order to be considered for this position you must have the following;
• A relevant degree qualification
• HCPC registration
Your main responsibilities will be as follows;
• monitoring and evaluating clients' progress;
• work with some patients and their families/carers over a period of weeks or months to identify and treat their physical problem;
• writing and maintaining confidential client case notes and reports, as well as information for clients, carers and other professionals;
In return Pulse can offer you:
• Brilliant rates of pay
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Support and specialist advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly consultant
• Extensive support from the wider recruitment team
• Privilege, Employee Benefits package*
• Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, both part time or full time
• Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply - To apply for this role, please complete the application form below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.