Pulse is now seeking to recruit a band 5 Speech and Language Therapist who has previous experience working within early years and special schools, to work within an innovative MDT team based in Middlesex.
The post is available to start as soon as possible, offering 25 hours per week for ongoing period.
To be considered for this role you must have paediatric experience and be able to work well in a team of allied health, nursing and school staff. It is also essential that the appointed candidate holds a full UK driving licence as well as them having access to their own car.
The pay rates shown are for Umbrella payment method. The PAYE equivalent will be £14 - £19 per hour.
Duties within this role will include:
• Managing own caseload – treating for various diagnosis and complex needs
• Participate in the planning, development and evaluation of care plans
• Giving advice and support to patients, family members and teachers
• Report writing, maintaining records and case notes
• Treating dysphagia patients
To be considered for this role you must:
• Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
• Dysphagia trained – desirable but not essential
• Previous experience in paediatrics
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below.
In return Pulse can offer you:
• HireVue online interviews
• Advice and support from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• Our vacancies offer and true work/life balance
• Daily payroll
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists – also offering 1:1 mandatory training
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.