Our client is currently seeking an experienced Speech and Language Therapist to join their Neuro service located in Bedfordshire. The role is for a permanent band 5/6 speech therapist to join the service as soon as possible, working full time hours each week.
The post holder will provide intensive rehabilitation for adult’s post stroke with acquired brain injuries, spinal injuries, and other acute neurological conditions. The role also involves providing assessment and high quality communication and dysphagia training to individuals with a range of acute and progressive neurological conditions.
salary circa £32k
- Highly competitive hourly rates
- Generous pension scheme
- First class specialist tailored training and induction
- Full time/Part time/Night/Bank contracts available (care roles)
- Access to shopping and entertainment discounts
- Hot meal on shift (care roles)
- Length of service recognition
- Flexible rotas
- Support to achieve your Level 2 in health and social care (care roles)
- Training to become an expert medication giver (care roles)
- Career development opportunities to Senior Support Worker/Team Leader (care roles)
- Regular management supervision and support
- Free parking
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.