Pulse is currently seeking a band 5 or 6 respiratory physiotherapist to join a busy team at an acute NHS trust. The trust is located in the area of Northamptonshire and is half a mile away from a main line train station, with public transport running to and from.
The successful candidate will have experience working within acute medicine and respiratory care. This is a full time position working Monday to Friday and available to start as soon as possible, for a duration of 6 weeks.
Duties within this role will include:
• Dealing with respiratory medicine
• Managing own ITU caseload
• Treating respiratory inpatients
• Treatment for COPD, bronchiectasis and interstitial lung disease
• Carrying out assessments of patient progress
• Discharge planning
To be considered for this role you must:
• Have previous experience working within an acute setting
• Be HCPC registered
• Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• Variety of work opportunities in the NHS and private sector (which is not affect by IR35)
• SRE team of train phlebotomists
• First class service from an experienced team of consultants
• £300 Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• Daily payroll
*terms and conditions apply
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.