Pulse is now actively seeking to recruit a band 5/6 physiotherapist to work within the intermediate care team at a well-established NHS trust located in the West Yorkshire area, with a main line train station close by and other regular transport links.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working within an intermediate care team and dealing with intermediate care in bedded units, admission prevention, rehabilitation following a fall and rehabilitation in a care unit.
This placement is also available for immediate start working full time hours for a duration of 3 months.
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Relevant degree/qualification
- HCPC registered
- Previous experience working within intermediate care
In return Pulse can offer you:
• HireVue online interviews
• Advice and support from our friendly and dedicated consultants
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Daily payroll
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, both part time and full time
• Excellent rates of pay
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and Conditions apply
To apply for this role, please fill out the below application form.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.