We are now seeking a Band 5 or 6 Palliative Care Physiotherapist to work in Glasgow.
The suitable candidate will need to have previous exposure in a Palliative Care environment with excellent knowledge of elderly rehabilitation.
The position is on a full time basis for the duration of 4 weeks.
In order to be considered for this position you must have the following;
• A relevant degree qualification
• HCPC registration
• Previous exposure in Palliative Care
Your main responsibilities will be as follows;
• Demonstrate a high level of clinical reasoning/diagnostic skills holding an active caseload and offering a range of appropriate comprehensive assessments and rehabilitation treatments to patients
• advising carers on implementing treatment programmes and training other professionals in therapy delivery
• monitoring and evaluating clients' progress
• work with some patients and their families/carers over a period of weeks or months to identify and treat their physical problem
• educate patients and their carers about how to prevent and/or improve conditions;
Writing and maintaining confidential client case notes and reports, as well as information for clients, carers and other professionals
In return Pulse can offer you:
• Excellent rates of pay
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Support and specialist advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly consultant
• Extensive support from the wider recruitment team
• Privilege, Employee Benefits package*
• Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, both part time or full time
• Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply - To apply for this role, please complete the application form below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.