Pulse is now seeking an occupational therapist to work within a paediatric service at an innovative NHS trust based in Cheshire. The trust has also received a Good overall rating from the CQC. Your caseload will be a combination of DCD type requirements, activities of daily living as well as more complex cases.
There may also be some community work involved in this role so it is essential that candidates applying hold a full licence and have access to their own vehicle during work hours.
The role is available to start as soon as possible working full time hours and is due to run until the end of October. You will be working within a very busy environment so must be able to manage own caseload in an efficient and timely manor.
Some duties within this post will include:
• Ensuring that young people are prepared for the transition to adult life
• Chair and bath assessments
• Fine motor assessments
• Managing own caseload efficiently
• Treating patients with complex needs, learning difficulties or biomechanical problems
• Liaising with other healthcare professionals
Skills and experience needed:
• Current HCPC registration
• Previous experience working with children
• Full licence and access to own vehicle
• Relevant degree/qualifications
If this role is suited to you, please apply today using the form below.
To find out more, contact our team of consultants today.
Join Pulse and you will benefit from:
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training, where we can come to you!
• First class support and advice from our experienced consultants team
• Different payment options – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• HireVue online interviews
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• SRE team of trained phlebotomist’s
• Streamlined compliance process utilising new technology
*terms and conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.