Are you a dedicated OT who would like a new challenge within Forensic Mental Health?
An exciting opportunity has become available for a confident Mental Health Occupational Therapist, to join our fantastic clients mental health (low, medium and PICU) service based in Lancashire. This is a permanent vacancy which is available for the successful therapist to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours work each week.
Our client is seeking a band 5 or 6 Occupational therapist with previous experience of working within mental health and inpatient settings. You must hold the relevant qualifications and be HCPC registered to be considered for this role.
Skills and experience needed:
- Previous experience within mental health
- Previous experience working within the community
- Relevant degree/qualification within Occupational therapy
- HCPC registration
- Ability to think outside the box
- Be able to encourage and build confidence in others
Duties will include:
- Attending MDT meetings
- Contribute to the holistic assessment of physical and mental wellbeing needs.
- Assessment and intervention of individual patients needs and progress.
- Treating patients for illnesses such as, psychotic disorders, eating disorders or dementia
- Working with other healthcare professionals
- Competitive salary
- An individual induction on your role and expectations
- A corporate induction on company policies and basic duties
- Competitive annual leave
- Continued Professional Development (CPD)
- Childcare vouchers
Not for you but know the ideal Occupational Therapist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.