Pulse is actively seeking a band 5 or 6 neuro rehab speech and language therapist to work within a private setting in the surrounding area of South Yorkshire.
The suitable candidate will need previous experience working with a brain injury/neuro caseload and needs to have training exposure within dysphagia.
Candidates will be required to work 1-2 days per week for the duration of 3 months, working days are flexible.
In order to be considered for this position you must have the following;
• A relevant degree qualification
• HCPC registration
In return Pulse can offer you:
• Fantastic rates of pay
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Support and specialist advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly consultant
• Extensive support from the wider recruitment team
• Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, both part time or full time
• Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
To apply for this role, please complete the application form below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.