Pulse is currently recruiting for a physiotherapist to work within an innovative private practice based in London. The role will involve working as part of the neuro paediatric team, so previous experience within this area is essential. The role is available to start as soon as possible, offering full time hours an ongoing duration.
The main duty of this role will be to provide physiotherapy rehabilitation for clients with complex neurological conditions as part of a multidisciplinary team. Pay for this role will be dependent on banding.
Duties within this role will include:
• To carry out hands-on physiotherapy treatment for service users
• Treatments including group work, one to one, two to one and hydrotherapy
• Carry out clinical assessments of children with neurodevelopmental and neurological conditions
• Manage own caseload of patients
• Conduct standardised assessments with children
To be considered for this role you must:
• Be HCPC registered
• Have recent neuro/inpatient experience
• Hold the relevant degree/qualifications in physiotherapy – Neuro/Rehabilitation
Pulse can offer you in return:
• HireVue online interviews
• First class service from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
*Terms and conditions apply
Please contact our team for more information, or apply using the form below.
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.