Are you an Occupational Therapist who specialises in Neuro?
Our client is recruiting for an Occupational Therapist to join their Neurology unit, within an innovative private practice based in Kent. The post is available to start as soon as possible, offering full time hours per week.
You will be a core member of the therapy team, delivering safe and effective interventions to an often-complex caseload. It is essential that all applying candidates have previous neuro rehabilitation experience, to be considered for the role.
Duties within this role will include:
• Carrying out brain injury assessments
• Working within a multidisciplinary team
• Providing support for carers and family – advice on care plans after discharge
• Setting realistic client centred goals to help with development
• Neuro splinting and casting
To be considered for this role you must:
• Be HCPC registered
• Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
Please contact our team for more information or apply today using the form below.
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
#AHP_FE_OT – Occupational Therapy
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.