Here at Pulse we are currently seeking a Band 5 or 6 Physiotherapist specialising in Intermediate care to be based in the Berkshire Area. This is a great opportunity to join a busy Physiotherapist team with a leading NHS Trust.
The suitable candidate will be required to start on the 12th September 2016 - On an on-going basis, 8:30-16:30, Monday – Friday, 37.5 hours per week. The successful candidate must have community rehabilitation experience within the last 12 months.
In order to be considered for this position you must have the following;
• A relevant degree qualification
• HCPC registration
• Previous exposure in Intermediate Care.
In return Pulse can offer you:
• Excellent rates of pay
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Support and specialist advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly consultant
• Extensive support from the wider recruitment team
• Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, both part time or full time
• Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.