Pulse is now recruiting for a band 5/6 Occupational Therapist to work within a low secure forensic service located in Buckinghamshire. This post is available to start immediately, offering full time hours for a 3-month period.
The post holder will be responsible for the management of a defined case load in both wards and within a community setting. This case load will including individuals who have been detained under the Mental Health Act
The pay rates shown are for umbrella payment method. The PAYE equivalent is £11-£21 per hour.
To be considered for this role you must:
- Hold the relevant degree/qualification
- Have previous experience in a similar role (within a mental health inpatient setting)
- Be HCPC registered
- HireVue online interviews
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Daily payroll
- Streamlined compliance process using new online technology
- Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
- First class service from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have work over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.