Pulse is now actively recruiting for a band 5/6 radiographer to work within a treatment centre setting at a well-established NHS trust, based in Somerset. The trust is committed to providing diagnostic imaging and pain management services to all patients in a quick and effective time, they are also the lead in the country for knee replacements.
This role is available to start as soon as possible working full time hours, the salary offered will be dependant on experience.
Working within this role you will be expected to:
• Work as part of an integrated team to ensure a delivery of clinically safe, high quality service to patients
• Maintain patient records for examinations
• Adhere to best practice of radiographic technique
• Ensure that the appropriate triage, booking and examination is provided to patients
• Maintain a high level of professionalism and technical standard of work
• Comply with the relevant Codes of Practice
Qualifications or experience needed:
• DCR qualification (or equivalent)
• HCPC registration
• Competent use of imaging equipment
• Have experience within an acute hospital setting
• Recent post graduate general radiography experience
• Recent completion of BLS resuscitation, manual handling and fire evacuation/safety courses
- UK Leadership programme
- Tailored inductions
- e-learning courses
- Visible, varied career path
- Competitive Salary
- Salary sacrifice pension scheme
The NHS trust is based closely to a main line train station with regular transport links to and from. There is also onsite staff car parking available.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.