Pulse Staffing are actively searching for a band 5 or 6 community physiotherapist to join a busy department based in London. The Role is to start 19th September 2016 - on an on-going basis, 37.5 hours per week, Monday – Friday and some weekends, 8:30-16:30. The Successful candidate must be system one and Rio trained, this role will be a rotational role.
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
- HCPC Registered
- Recent community experience
- Relevant degree in physiotherapy
In return Pulse can offer you;
- Brilliant rates of pay
- Access to exclusive job opportunities
- Support and professional advice from an approachable, committed and welcoming team
- An assigned consultant
- A variety of employment opportunities in your preferred area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs; part or full time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme* *Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.