Are you an Occupational Therapist looking to take the next step in your career?
Pulse is recruiting for a band 6 Occupational Therapist to join the Community Rehabilitation team, based within an innovative NHS trust located in London. The role is available to start as soon as possible, offering full time hours per week for an initial 2-month period.
The successful candidate will have previous experience in a similar role, working within rehabilitation wards, while managing own caseload.
It is essential that all candidates applying for the role are HCPC registered to be considered.
The pay rates shown are for Umbrella payment method. The PAYE equivalent will be £19 - £24 per hour.
The candidate’s duties will include:
- Working with people of all ages to help them overcome the effects of disability caused by physical or psychological illness, ageing or accident
- Working with a client to help them achieve a fulfilled and satisfied state in life
- Undertake therapy assessments and continually develop a high service for patients
- Creating and maintaining care programmes for individuals
- Assessing and providing equipment to aid rehabilitation and improve quality of life, ensuring that appropriate instruction and safety awareness is given
- Being professionally and legally responsible for all aspects of own work, including management of patients and other professional activities
In return Pulse can offer you;
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and Umbrella
- HireVue online interviews
- Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
- Up to £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Daily payroll
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Access to exclusive job opportunities
- Support and advice from our friendly and dedicated team of consultants
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
*Terms and Conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.