Pulse are currently seeking a band 5 OT to join a Rehabilitation team, based within a private unit based in Middlesex. The role is available to start as soon as possible, offering full time hours per week for an ongoing period.
The successful candidate will have previous experience in a similar role, working within rehabilitation wards, while managing own caseload.
The pay rates shown are for Umbrella payment method. The PAYE equivalent will be £11- £16 per hour.
The candidate’s duties will include:
- Working with people of all ages to help them overcome the effects of disability caused by physical or psychological illness, ageing or accident
- Working with a client to help them achieve a fulfilled and satisfied state in life
- Supporting carers and families
- Assessing and providing equipment to aid rehabilitation and improve quality of life, ensuring that appropriate instruction and safety awareness is given
- Being professionally and legally responsible for all aspects of own work, including management of patients and other professional activities
- Undertake therapy assessments and continually develop a high service for patients
• Competitive salary
• Competitive annual leave
• Continued Professional Development (CPD)
• Childcare vouchers
*Terms and Conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.