Are you an Occupational Therapist who specialises in Neurology?
We have an available opportunity for a Band 6 Occupational Therapist in London to join the team of a home specialising in Neuro-disabilities.
You will be working full time, Monday to Friday, with a variety of individuals with neurological conditions. The successful candidate will also be required to line manage 2 Occupational Therapy Assistants.
It is essential that all applying candidates have previous neuro rehabilitation experience, to be considered for the role.
The pay rates shown are for Umbrella payment method, the PAYE equivalent will be £19-24 per hour.
Duties within this role will include:
- Carrying out brain injury assessments
- Working within a small team, including physiotherapy leads
- Providing support to individuals, with the aim to slowly stream rehabilitation
- Wheelchair and Equipment provision
- Neuro splinting and casting
To be considered for this role you must:
- Be HCPC registered
- Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
- Experience within a similar setting, Neuro and wheelchair experience
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.