Are you an Occupational Therapist looking for an exciting new role?
Pulse now have the new opportunity for a Band 5 Occupational Therapist who specialises in Mental Health, to work within a fantastic private clinic in North London. This is a permanent full time vacancy.
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic, skilled, innovative and caring Occupational Therapist that has a keen interest in promoting positive mental health.
The pay rates shown are for Umbrella payment method. The PAYE equivalent will be £15 - £20 per hour.
Duties will include:
- Providing a full care pathway within medium and low secure units.
- Working as part of a multidisciplinary team that treat males with mental illness and behaviour disorders
- Attending MDT meetings
- Contribute to the holistic assessment of physical and mental wellbeing needs.
- Assessment of patient progress
- Treating patients for illnesses such as, psychotic disorders, eating disorders or dementia
- Independently manage own caseload
- Working with other healthcare professionals
Skills and experience needed:
- Previous experience within mental health
- Relevant degree/qualification in OT
- HCPC registration
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.