A rewarding new position has opened for a Band 5 Occupational Therapist with Mental Health experience to join a growing team within a Private care group based in Hertfordshire. This is a permanent vacancy, available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours.
Due to the caseload, it is essential that the candidate has previous experience working with patients that have mental health difficulties, learning disabilities and autism.
Duties will include:
- Discharge planning
- Attending MDT meetings
- Contribute to the holistic assessment of physical and mental wellbeing needs.
- Assessment and intervention of individual patients needs and progress.
- Treating patients for illnesses such as, psychotic disorders, eating disorders or dementia
- Independently manage own caseload
- Working with other healthcare professionals
In return, our client can offer:
- Continued career progression, including annual appraisals and regular supervisions
- Comprehensive training and induction programmes
- A competitive annual salary, and 28 days holiday pro rata
- Work related expenses, including a paid DBS check
- A personal pension scheme
- Ongoing recognition including quarterly and longevity awards
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.