Pulse has an exciting opportunity for a band 5 occupational therapist that specialises in mental health, to work within a well-established NHS trust based in Essex. The trust is located only a 10 minute walk from the nearest train station, making it easily accessible.
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic, skilled, innovative and caring occupational therapist that has a keen interest in promoting positive mental health and valuing young people’s wellbeing. The post is available to start as soon as possible for a duration of around 3 months.
Duties will include:
• Treating patients of different ages
• Assessment of patient progress
• Treating patients for illnesses such as, psychotic disorders, eating disorders or dementia
• Managing own caseload
• Working with other healthcare professionals
Skills and experience needed:
• Previous experience within mental health
• Relevant degree/qualification in OT
• HCPC registration
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• Daily payroll
• Different payment options – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• HireVue online interviews
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• First class service from our team of dedicated consultants
*Terms and conditions apply
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below or contact our team today for more detail.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.