Our client, a specialist Hospital based in West Sussex, provide a secure service for women with mental health and personality disorders including both medium and low secure environments. They are now seeking an Occupational Therapist to join their dedicated and fully integrated multi-disciplinary team.
The successful candidate will be based on a locked rehabilitation ward supporting women with personality disorders and other associated difficulties such as Autistic Spectrum Disorders & Eating disorder conditions.
This role is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours per week. What to do next?
If you feel you are suited to this role, please apply using the form below.
A summary of client’s benefits:-
• 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (at commencement of employment)
• Subsidised Meals
• Free Car parking on site
• A Group Personal Pension Plan (GPPP)
• Life Assurance
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Continuous learning and development
• Career development
• An employee assistance programme
• Flexible benefits (including preferential rates and access to schemes such as gym membership, IT, private healthcare, Shopping discounts)
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.