A fantastic permanent opportunity has opened for a Band 5 Occupational Therapist to join a well-established Private inpatient mental health service based in Kent. This vacancy is available to start as soon as possible, working 37.5 hours per week.
The successful candidate will have previous experience of working within mental health and inpatient settings. You must hold the relevant qualifications and be HCPC registered to be considered for this role.
Duties will include:
- Attending MDT meetings
- Contribute to the holistic assessment of physical and mental wellbeing needs.
- Assessment and intervention of individual patients needs and progress.
- Treating patients for illnesses such as, psychotic disorders, eating disorders or dementia
- Working with other healthcare professionals
The successful candidate will be working as part of a multidisciplinary team, providing care to older adults with a range of organic and psychiatric conditions. Previous experience in a similar environment is essential to be considered.
Skills and experience needed:
- Previous experience within mental health
- Previous experience working within the community
- Relevant degree/qualification in OT
- HCPC registration
In return, our client can offer:
- A competitive salary, with a clear pay structure that will provide opportunities to progress
- Annual leave, with extra available for long-service staff
- A comprehensive, tailored workplace pension scheme
- A reward scheme, providing discounts to companies nationwide
- A fantastic Employee Assistance Programme
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.