Pulse Staffing is recruiting for a band 5 occupational therapist to join a rehabilitation team, based in a NHS trust in South Yorkshire. The successful candidate will have previous experience in a similar role, working within rehabilitation while managing own caseload.
The role is available to start as soon as possible, working full time hours Monday to Friday. This placement is for an initial 2 month period.
The candidate’s duties will include:
- Working with people of all ages to help them overcome the effects of disability caused by physical or psychological illness, ageing or accident
- Working with a client to help them achieve a fulfilled and satisfied state in life
- Supporting carers and families
- Assessing and providing equipment to aid rehabilitation and improve quality of life, ensuring that appropriate instruction and safety awareness is given
- Being professionally and legally responsible for all aspects of own work, including management of patients and other professional activities
- Undertake therapy assessments and continually develop a high service for patients
In return Pulse can offer you;
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and Umbrella
- HireVue online interviews
- Up to £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training, where we can come to you
- Access to exclusive job opportunities
- Support and advice from our friendly and dedicated team of consultants
- SRE team of trained phlebotomists
*Terms and Conditions apply
To find out more about this role contact our team today, or apply using the below form.
Recommend a friend to Pulse and earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.