Our client is currently seeking a Band 5 Occupational Therapist to join their fantastic team within a NHS trust in Salford. The trust has many close by amenities.
It is essential for candidates applying to have experience of working within learning disabilities and be available to start as soon as possible, working 2 days a week. This is for an initial 7-month period.
Pay rates shown for this role are for umbrella payment method, PAYE equivalent will be £11 - £16 per hour.
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below or contact our team today for more information.
Duties within this role will include:
• ASD assessment
• Carrying out functional assessments
• Working as part of a multidisciplinary team
• Treating clients with Learning Difficulties
• Managing own caseload
• Being legally and professionally accountable for own work
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• First class support and service from our team of dedicated consultants
• HireVue online interviews
• Daily payroll
• Our vacancies offer a true life/work balance
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Free training
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist’s
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.