Are you a patient and empathetic Speech Language Therapist seeking a rewarding new role?
Our client is currently seeking a qualified Band 5/6 Speech and Language Therapist to welcome into their specialist Neuro Rehabilitation team at a dynamic private practice based in Rochdale. The appointed Speech therapist will join the service as soon as possible, working part time hours each week for an ongoing period.
You will provide clinically effective, person centred and evidence-based speech and language therapy assessment and intervention to our service users, through providing support and training to clients and family members regarding communication, eating and drinking. Working as part of the multi-disciplinary team you will delegate tasks appropriate tasks to our team of therapy assistants and rehab coaches, maximising therapy input.
To be considered for this role applying Speech therapists must have:
• HCPC registration
• Relevant qualifications within Speech therapy
• Complete Post-graduate dysphagia training
• Have at least 18 months post-graduate experience
• Excellent listening and communication skills
• The ability to work well as part of a team
If you are a compassionate speech therapist with a passion for neuro rehabilitation and making a positive impact on your patient’s wellbeing, then please apply or contact us today.
Benefits of locum work:
• Daily payroll
• Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
• Expand your skill set more quickly
• Flexible hours of work
• Online interviews via HireVue
• First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
• iPoint – Electronic Timesheet smartphone app
• Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
• Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal Speech Language Therapist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.