Are you a Physiotherapist whospecialises in Neurology looking for your next role?
Pulse’s innovative private client based in Cheshire is now seeking a specialist band 5 Physiotherapist to work within the Neuro team, starting as soon as possible.
The Physiotherapist in post will need to assess individual residents and planning and implementing rehabilitation and treatment programmes, considering specific needs of the resident and the nature of the environment.
The appointed candidate will need to have a minimum of 3 years’ experience working as a physiotherapist in a similar setting, to be considered for the role.
You will be required to assess and treat your own caseload of clients and maintain associated records.
To be considered for this role you must:
• Have as a minimum a BSc or recognised postgraduate diploma in physiotherapy
• Hold a current registration with the HCPC
• Have a desire to expand your professional development and support organisational change
• Have a legal right to work in the UK
• Have a person-centred ethos, showing empathy and a desire to make a difference
• Be able to demonstrate initiative and creativity
• Be flexible and adaptable, well organised and able to manage time and workload effectively in line with the needs of the service
Benefits will include:
• Continuous learning and development
• Life Assurance
• Annual leave plus bank holidays (at commencement of employment)
• A Group Personal Pension Plan (GPPP)
• Career development
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.