Are you an enthusiastic and experienced Physiotherapist looking for your next role?
An exciting new opportunity has become available for a Band 5 MSK Physiotherapist to join a growing healthcare team based in Berkshire. This position is to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours for an initial month, with possible extension.
The successful candidate will be providing assessment and treatment to a caseload of MSK clients based over two GP clinics, effectively managing each client’s record and care plan, whilst providing support to other clinical workers and dealing with GP referrals.
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
- A relevant degree/qualification in Physiotherapy
- HCPC Registration
- Previous experience in a similar role
What can Pulse offer you?
- Support and specialist advice from a friendly, experienced and dedicated consultant
- Work in different geographical locations, we have jobs in the UK and internationally
- HireVue online interviews
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Daily payroll
- First class service from an experienced team of consultants
- Flexible hours that you can meet your needs whether part time of full time
- Our £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.