We are currently seeking a band 5 MSK Physiotherapist to join our private client’s practice based in Oxfordshire. The role is available to start as soon as possible, offering full time hours per week for an ongoing period. This vacancy does include at least 2 evening shifts each week.
It is essential that applying candidates have a minimum of 3 years’ experience working within an MSK setting.
The pay rates shown are for Umbrella payment method. The PAYE equivalent will be £18 - £23 per hour.
Your duties will include:
- Assessment and treatment of own caseload – MSK clients
- Dealing with GP referrals for clients
- Manage own caseload of patients effectively and efficiently
- Form treatment plans and keep accurate, comprehensive and up to date medical records
- Being professionally and legally responsible for own work
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
- A relevant degree/qualification in Physiotherapy
- HCPC Registration
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Support and specialist advice from a friendly, experienced and dedicated consultant
- Work in different geographical locations, we have jobs in the UK and internationally
- HireVue online interviews
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Daily payroll
- First class service from an experienced team of consultants
- Flexible hours that you can meet your needs whether part time of full time
- Our £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.