Are you an experienced MSK Physiotherapist looking for your next role?
Pulse is now recruiting for a new role, working within a NHS Hospital in Surrey. Candidates applying will have previous experience working within MSK setting and the ability to work with a high degree of independence. You will also be expected to provide skilled assessment and treatment to all patients.
The post is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours per week for an initial ongoing period. The right candidate will be working as part of a MSK team, treating patients with a mix of MSK related injuries such as personal injury, whiplash or sports related injury.
Pay rates shown for this role are for umbrella payment method, PAYE equivalent will be £17.00 - £24.00 per hour.
Your duties will include:
• Management of clients experiencing chronic pain
• Effectively managing own caseload
• Being professionally and legally responsible for own work
• Assessment and treatment of own caseload – MSK clients
• Dealing with GP referrals for clients
• Working within the fracture clinic
• Manage own caseload of patients effectively and efficiently
• Form treatment plans and keep accurate, comprehensive and up to date medical records
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
• A relevant degree/qualification in Physiotherapy
• HCPC Registration
• Previous experience in a similar role
What can Pulse offer you?
• Support and specialist advice from a friendly, experienced and dedicated consultant
• Work in different geographical locations, we have jobs in the UK and internationally
• HireVue online interviews
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Free training
• Flexible hours that you can meet your needs whether part time of full time
• Our £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
If this role is suited to you, please apply today using the application form below.
To find out more, please contact our team today.
Recommend a friend to Pulse and earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.