Pulse is recruiting for a band 5 occupational therapist that has previous experience of working within mental health. This role is based at a NHS trust in the area of Lancashire and available to start as soon as possible. Working hours are full time, 08:30 – 16:30 Monday to Friday.
The successful candidate will need to be able to manage their own caseload and have excellent communication skills. You will also have previous exposure of working within a mental health team as you will be treating for illnesses such as psychotic disorders, eating disorders or dementia.
The candidate’s duties will include;
• Working with people of all ages to help them overcome the effects of disability caused by physical or psychological illness, ageing or accident
• Working with a client to help them achieve a fulfilled and satisfied state in life
• Supporting carers and families
• Assessing and providing equipment to aid rehabilitation and improve quality of life, ensuring that appropriate instruction and safety awareness is given
• Being professionally and legally responsible for all aspects of own work, including management of patients and other professional activities
• Undertake therapy assessments and continually develop a high service for patients
In return Pulse can offer you;
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and Umbrella
• HireVue online interviews
• Up to £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Access to exclusive job opportunities
• Support and advice from our friendly and dedicated team of consultants
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists
*Terms and Conditions apply
To find out more about this role contact our team today, or apply using the below form.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.