Pulse has a client who is looking for a Band 5 Physiotherapist specialising in Learning Disabilities to be based in Lancashire. The role is to start ASAP – 1 Month initially, 2.5-3 days per week 22.5 hours per week.
It is essential the candidate has a degree or equivalent in Physiotherapy with postgraduate general hospital experience. They must also hold current HCPC registration and have Learning Disability experience within the last 12 months.
The successful candidate will be required to do some or all of the following:
Assess, plan, implement and evaluate specialist physiotherapy programs to meet the needs of patients with learning disabilities. Experience of working in an integrated community service and ability to manage own caseload.
In return Pulse can offer you;
- Brilliant rates of pay
- Access to exclusive job opportunities
- Support and professional advice from an approachable, committed and welcoming team
- An assigned consultant
- A variety of employment opportunities in your preferred area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs; part or full time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme* *Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.