Our client is currently seeking a band 5 Occupational Therapist to join their fantastic Adult Learning Disabilities team within an NHS trust based in Westmorland. This vacancy is available to start as soon as possible, working part time hours per week on a permanent basis.
Duties within this role will include:
- ASD assessment
- Carrying out functional assessments
- Working as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Treating clients with Autism/ADHD
- Managing own caseload
- Being legally and professionally accountable for own work
It is essential that candidates have the following:
- Experience within a similar role, working with adults with learning disabilities, Autism and/or mental health needs.
- HCPC Registration
- Full BAOT membership
- Annual salary of circa £17,000-£19,500, depending on experience
- 33 days annual leave – plus your birthday off!
- Free meals and parking
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
- Flexible working opportunities
- There is also a range of other benefits including retail discounts and special offers, car leasing without a credit check, holiday financing and much more.
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.