Pulse is now actively seeking a band 5 physiotherapist to work within the immediate care team at a well-established NHS trust located in the Derbyshire area, with the closest train station around a 15 minute walk away.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working within an intermediate care team and dealing with immediate care in bedded units, admission prevention, rehabilitation following a fall and rehabilitation in a care unit. This placement is also available for immediate start.
To be considered for this role you must have:
• Relevant degree/qualification
• HCPC registered
In return Pulse can offer you:
• HireVue online interviews
• Advice and support from our friendly and dedicated consultants
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, both part time and full time
• Excellent rates of pay
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and Conditions apply
If this role is suited to you, please fill out the application form below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.